Mile High HardCore.
Denver Hardcore.
Colorado Hardcore.

MILEHIGHHC@LIVE.COM

Monday, August 3, 2009

THOUGHTS ABOUT 10 FOR $10


Last night was a blast. It was awesome to see so many kids come out. I wish more kids would support most of the hardcore shows that way. I can't say that I go to every show either and I understand everybody can't either (because of $ issues or scheduling with life, jobs, or kids). I would just like to see more kids coming out, spreading the word more about shows and bands.

I'm not originally from Denver, but I have a lot of Denver Hardcore pride. What I've seen (..since I lived here..) is awesome kids that aren't as sketchy, most of the kids are open minded, the bands are awesome, shows ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME! I'm use to a show or two a month ..(MAYBE!). Definitely not 2 shows a week (like it is here). Maybe that's just it, I sometimes think we are spoiled to be here, and I think we take certain people and things for granted. I would like to thank Mark of Crooked Ways for always setting up shows, and helping a lot of the local bands get on tour. I would like to thank Sodajerk as well for all the shows they put on and deal with a lot of the hardcore non-sense that most promoter and venues wouldn't.

All I'm saying is be thankful, spread the word and take pride in Denver Hardcore! If you have anything to say about it please post a comment.

I would love to hear what you have to say. Some of you have e-mailed me and I appreciate that, keep them coming. I want to know your opinion whether your from Denver or not... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment