Mile High HardCore.
Denver Hardcore.
Colorado Hardcore.

MILEHIGHHC@LIVE.COM

Thursday, May 27, 2010

XJAMES HETFIELDX: SINGER OF METALLICA STRAIGHT EDGE


SO WHAT: You’re not getting away with the last comment, incidentally. We’ll have to go back to that. But anyways, the straight edge X.

James: Right. Well, straight edge, this was certainly a design of my own. You know, the old straight edge tattoo, it’s just like a big X on your hand. No drinking, and I don’t drink. It’s like when you go into the clubs, they put and X on your hand…

SO WHAT: Right. It’s because you haven’t shown your ID.

James: And I don’t need drink or drugs. That’s straight edge life. Obviously I’m not straight edge – a true, hardcore straight edge has never had any of it in her or her whole life. But I’m a reborn straight edge.



1 comment:

  1. haha the only people that post on here are from another country

    ReplyDelete