Mile High HardCore.
Denver Hardcore.
Colorado Hardcore.

MILEHIGHHC@LIVE.COM

Saturday, July 11, 2009

HELP

I've only lived in Denver for about three years now. So I don't know all the history of the scene here. I'm just going off what I've seen on Myspace, and word of mouth. I noticed nobody other than one or two people making a difference with the Denver scene via Internet. I would like to see more kids at shows. We live in a different world so to speak than how it was ten twelve years ago. I believe more people are using the Internet for music than ever. So I decided to great this site to open more lines of communication. Any help would be appreciated...

First thing I would like to know... Is there any past bands I've missed? If so please leave any band I missed in the comments.

Thanks I've gotten a better response from this site than I thought. So spread the word, and keep check back for updates.

-Chris W.

5 comments:

  1. I got The Mutiny already I didn"t know about Shogun Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so proud of you. this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S: Also add Benchwarmer for a current band.

    ReplyDelete